Upcoming In-Person Class!
June 8-11, 2023
Tucson, AZ, USA
Don’t miss this unique chance for an in-person course with hands-on participation! I’m offering my color/design course for color professionals, or those that want to pursue a career as color consultants or simply want to expand their color knowledge. In this four-day course, we’ll cover:
- The Psychology of Color: Emotional aspects and effects. What is fact and what is fiction?
- Color Systems: The most utilized – where and why?
- Color Theory: The most pertinent, up-to-date information on time-tested concepts of color
- Consumer Color Preferences: Color word association studies. Context is everything
- Crossover Colors: The perennial core shades that are inspired by nature
- The How-to’s of Color Forecasting: Detecting trends
- The Business of Color: Practical and professional tips for color consultants
A certificate of completion is awarded to all course participants.
Lee is a popular speaker —
at trade shows, retail venues, design centers, conventions, consumer events, and schools.
Her imagery-rich presentations are full of meaningful color information, delivered with a sense of humor and expertise that has brought audiences back again and again. Lee provides in-house talks for various businesses and/or interested groups, some of which offer continuing education units (CEUs).
The seminars are tailored to meet audience need and interest level. The range of topics may include:
- The psychological and emotional aspects of color
- Consumer/client color preferences – the most and least popular
- Color influences from an international perspective
- The origin of color trends – where and how do they start?
- Color forecasts
- Cultural, socio-economic, art, media, fashion/entertainment and world influences
- Questions and answers
Where We Speak
See a partial list of where we’ve presented over the years
Eiseman Color Blog
Color tidbits for your creative inspiration
Ask Lee! Questions about Color
This month, we thought it would be fun to share some of the typical questions about color that we get from our readers. Especially because, as color covers [...]
The Silent Salesperson
In one of my books, Pantone Guide to Communicating With Color, I referred to color as a “silent salesperson”. Even without the use of verbiage, color is known [...]
Color of the Year 2021
As we are nearing the end of 2021, it’s always interesting to look at how far-reaching the color (or colors) of the year have been, and this year [...]
“Lee, you are the best! No one can attract a following of loyal fans and new admirers like you can. Your audience keeps returning, not only year after year but also on consecutive days. You are, in their words, ‘absolutely spectacular, fascinating, always great, an incredible speaker, an articulate and focused presenter, always sensational’.
And when we ask them (manufacturers, retailers, designers and planners) what they would like to see and hear in the future, they respond, ‘More of Lee’.”
“I just received the evaluation forms from Schotland for the Consumer-Pack Conference. EVERYONE rated your presentation as ‘excellent’ and many wrote comments. I am sure you have heard this many times before, but it is always nice to hear it again.
I really must thank you for taking the time to present at this conference.”