Upcoming In-Person Class!
June 8-11, 2023
Tucson, AZ, USA
Don’t miss this unique chance for an in-person course with hands-on participation! I’m offering my color/design course for color professionals, or those that want to pursue a career as color consultants or simply want to expand their color knowledge. In this four-day course, we’ll cover:
- The Psychology of Color: Emotional aspects and effects. What is fact and what is fiction?
- Color Systems: The most utilized – where and why?
- Color Theory: The most pertinent, up-to-date information on time-tested concepts of color
- Consumer Color Preferences: Color word association studies. Context is everything
- Crossover Colors: The perennial core shades that are inspired by nature
- The How-to’s of Color Forecasting: Detecting trends
- The Business of Color: Practical and professional tips for color consultants
A certificate of completion is awarded to all course participants.